Judiette- in progress
< - completed > < - completed > < completed <>
!Before submitting any commising me, please carefully read the information provided!Progress of each project can be tracked in the header.
If you wish to make an commission, please send me a private message with the title "commission" and the following information:
- Type of artwork: (colored lineart, B&W shaded lineart, painting, etc)
- Necessary quantity and types of objects in the composition.
- Character appearance (body type, chest, waist, hair, skin colour, age, height, etc)
- Background details: (transparent, gradient, city view, certain room, etc)
- Positioning and and emotions.
- Atmosphere / Theme: (optimistic, dark, romantic, etc)
- Commercial use? (Yes or no)
- Your Paypal account / E-mail address: (if you do not find PayPal comfortable, alternative payment methods are provided below)
- All provided information in this section needs to be as detailed, as possible, because it will benefit the final piece tremendously.
- If it is a character – describe his/her persona and traits or provide examples of something similar.
- If you have any photographs, that could provide some needed detail, please attach them to the letter.
Either way, the final price can always be discussed as long as you maintain communication. Don't worry, I don't bite ;D
Colored Lineart ~ 45-90 $
Painting ~ 85-300$
Quick sketch (one character) ~ 20-25 $
Painting with Detailed portrait (Bust / Waist up, without background) ~ 100 $
Also, I don't:
- -draw pornography
- -abstract compositions
- -architecture-heavy pieces
- -things I don't consider inapropriate
After all said and discussed – please select the most comfortable way of payment:
- PayPal - firstname.lastname@example.org
- WebMoney - R925376185128(wmr); Z907233937848(wmz)
- Bank transfer (details will be discussed in private)
After receiving the payment I will add you to the list of pending commission, where you can easily track the progress of your requested piece.
You can cancel the commission anytime before the payment, but once paid, money shall not be returned.
You will also receive a draft version of the future piece.
That way you can tell me if you would like certain changes to be made before I start colouring and finalizing the piece.
After the piece is finished you will still have a chance to correct any minor details, but nothing big like changes to positioning or adding elements that were not in the original description.
After I start working on your commission, the process may take from couple of days to a month, depending on complexity and priority of the piece.